Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound.
You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices.
A Small Revolution
Additive Synthesis has been considered one of the most desirable ways to
emulate real instruments or to create new sounds. However, Additive
Synthesis has proved both technically and conceptually difficult to implement, requiring expensive computational algorithms and hardware.
Morphine changes everything!
Morphine introduces a minor revolution to the world of Additive Synthesis.
With low CPU usage algorithms that retain a warm sound without sacrificing
articulation accuracy, and a flexible architecture, Morphine moves instantly
to the top of its class.
- fixed crashes/freezes when closing plugin in OSX
- fixed threading in Windows version
- fixed compatibility with the Toxic Biohazard installer in OSX
- better tablet pc / stylus support
- fixed polyphony issues in FL version
- several small changes
ضع ردا للتحميل