Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (iSO) | 1.87 Gb.
Drawing on 20 years of experience developing award-winning software,
the Microsoft Flight Simulator team commemorates both the centennial
and its own aviation milestone with the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight.
Key New Features
* Dynamic weather system based on realistic atmospheric physics, with
true three-dimensional clouds that form and dissipate, and automatic
real-world weather updates when you're connected to the Internet.
* Weather “themes” that generate a wide variety of stunning—and challenging—flying conditions with just a few clicks of a mouse
* Enhanced interactive air traffic control
(ATC), including traffic at all airports around the world (including
non-towered airports), altitude changes en route, pop-up IFR
clearances, and precision and non-precision approaches to multiple
* Interactive 3D “virtual” cockpits—tune radios and operate key aircraft controls and avionics by pointing and clicking in the virtual cockpit view.
* Scenery improvements, including taxiway and runway signs, enhanced
auto-gen 3D objects, more high-detail airports, and improved lighting
and sky effects
* Garmin 500 and 295 series GPS with color moving maps and airport/facility information
* Improved full-color map view with terrain display
* Improved support for 3D graphics hardware acceleration in multiple windows and across multiple monitors
* Learning Center--a “Web site on the disc” available while the
simulation is running that includes a Key Topics visual guide to the
features in Mcft Flight Simulator, direct links to flights and lessons,
flight briefings, how-to procedures, aircraft handbooks, and more.
* New and expanded lessons and ground school topics
Core Features from Previous Versions
* Worldwide scenery with accurate 3D terrain and auto-gen objects that fill in the world with appropriate buildings and vegetation no matter where you fly.
* Jeppesen NavData database, including VORs, NDBs, ILS, low- and high-altitude airways, intersections
* Approximately 24,000 airports worldwide (increased from about 22,000 in Mcft Flight Simulator 2002).
* Flight planner to create realistic VFR and IFR flight plans and navigation logs
* Flight analysis to play back a flight on a moving map that shows ground track, key flight data, and a vertical profile
* Instructor's station--link two PCs so that one pilot can observe a
Flight Simulator session, change weather, fail systems, and provide
comments and help via a chat window.
* IFR training panels for selected aircraft that include all key instruments, avionics, and controls in one window for realistic IFR flights.
* Multiplayer capability over a local network or the Internet.
* Windows PC
* 2000/XP – 128 MB Ram
* 98/Me – 64 MB Ram
* Processor:450 MHz minimum
* Available hard drive space:1.8 GB
* DirectX 9 or later (included with Mcft Flight Simulator: A Century of Flight)
* Video card: 8 MB/3D with DirectX 7.0 or later drivers
* Other: mouse, joystick/yoke, sound card, speakers/headphones
* Online/multiplayer: 56.6 kbps modem or LAN
للتحميل ضع ردا اولا