[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
* Flight Simulator X (Acceleration/SP2 compatible)
* 1Gb RAM
* 128Mb+ 3D graphics card
* Windows XP
* 1Gb hard disk space
* DVD-ROM drive
This unique expansion for Flight Simulator X takes Flight Simulation into orbit. Now, armchair pilots can swap their headsets for space suits and bring the Shuttle back from space to a safe landfall at Kennedy Space Centre.
The development team at Captain Sim has harnessed the skills of a
Shuttle-trained Cosmonaut to develop a flight sim first. All six
Shuttle orbiters are faithfully modelled and the systems and avionics are re-created to an extremely high level of detail. It's out of this world!
* Panels include hi-res 2D, virtual cockpit, Commander view 2D panel,
HUD, exterior model animation control panel, simicons panel, radio
panel and GPS panels
* Software features a video ‘launch’ to start the program and set the scene for the journey back to terra firma.
* Amazing animations include payload bay doors, SRMS (Shuttle Remote
Manipulator System), drag chute, radiators and landing gear.
* Includes a voice package with 19 cues based on actual crew and
Mission Control communications. This operates in real time according to
current flight situation.
* The package includes the radio aids that provide original Space Shuttle
-19°/-17° steep OGS glide slope and shallow glide slope for runway 15
and 33 at the NASA Shuttle Landing Facility (X68) in Florida.
* Manual features a custom tutorial prepared by Just Flight to guide virtual astronauts back to Earth.
* Bonus version with limited features for Flight Simulator 2004 is included in the package.
Please note: No launch, ascent or orbital phases/systems are simulated. Designed for FSX, Space Shuttle can be flown in FS2004 with certain limitations as detailed in the More Info section for this add-on.
ضع ردا لترى الروابط
Rar Password :[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]