ShellShock 2 is a violent, first-person, single player survival horror
game set against the backdrop of the Vietnam War. Its primary game-play
centres on the use of psychological horror and fear, relying on the
power of suggestion, mood, tension and foreshadowing – implying the
notion of danger, potential danger, imminent danger, and horrifying
acts that have (or are implied to have) occurred or will come to pass.
primary driver should be the player’s fear, with the payoff being the
revelation of scenes of absolute horror. Fear is maintained through an
increasing sense of dread, the player pursued by a seemingly invincible
enemy, while unpredictable plot reversals constantly wrong-foot.
Uncertainty becomes the build-up, and the horror, through sickening
revelations and gruesome tableau - is the pay-off. Violence is also
used in this form of horror; it is swift, unexpected and bloody.
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails Download Features
• Intense ‘Split-Second’ Event system for traps and melee allows powerful and fluid control over dramatic events in the game.
• Unique 1st aid system – help fallen comrades in the heat of battle, plus a ‘fight-for-your-life’ receive 1st aid system.
• Psycho realistic horror effects – simulating the effects of fear, drugs and your shell-shocked state during combat.
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails Download Minimum System Requirements
• Operating system: Windows Vista® / XP
• Processor: Dual Core processor recommended 3GHz or higher single core processor
• Memory: – 1GB RAM (XP)/2GB RAM (Vista)
• Hard disk space: 8GB
• Video: 256MB, Shader model 3+ (GeForce 7600+, ATI Radeon 1800+)
• Sound: Dolby 2.1
• DirectX: 9 (works on 10 but not specifically supported)