VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168 Multilanguage
- top-choice video conversion software - convert and burn any videos
such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube, ogm, mpeg,
quicktime mov! This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software
burn video and audio formats to DVD, video conversion supports avi,
divx, wmv, mkv, xvid, vcd, vob, dvd...
All in one video conversion and burning software
Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2,
mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb,
ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards,
etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD
menus with different templates available, possibility to add background
video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA
with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold,
turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video
standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and
DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose
automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to
PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages...
- Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
Fixes many issues with support of M2TS files.
* Loading improved (any M2TS / EVOB should load now)
* audio improved. Support added for TrueHD, PCM, DTS-HD (only the Core DTS is extracted for that one)
* subtitles are yet to be supported.
Fixes out of sync issues with Flash video (FLV). Flv comes often with a very bad timing and non standard framerates
Improving Framerate detection on some MPEG/VOB/IFO sources
Fixing some loading issues with AVI files
- 0002705: [Bug] mpeg header problem? (wesson) - resolved.
0002848: [Bug] "Continuable external exception 0xC0000094 [INTEGER
DIVIDED BY ZERO]" error when loading some avi files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002854: [Bug] v180: Framerate VIDEO_TS.IFO (PAL) from compiled PhotoDVD project wrong detected. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0000792: [Bug] Audio sync issue with .FLV file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002863: [Bug] 22.214.171.124 : Bad framerate detection on a specific FLV Files (wesson) - resolved.
0002858: [Bug] When converting a 2 file cd (merged together) output
size should be DVD5 instead it is creating a DVD9 output. (wesson) -
- 0002861: [Bug] No Audio on converted video when the source is DTS 5.0 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002862: [Bug] iso output grayed out (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002567: [Bug] [X] Burn results to dvd / ISO Image in working folder setting not kept (wesson) - resolved.
include new burning SDK dll 126.96.36.1999
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]