Clonk is an entertaining action-packed game of strategy,
tactics, and skill. It can be played by a single player,
with up to four players on one computer, or even
more players in local area networks or by internet.
The game is played in rounds in which each player
controls his hardy crew of clonks in realtime in order to
either mine resources and build up a base
or eliminate the opponent's crew.
Run-time generated or predefined two-dimensional landscapes
feature everything from hills, mountains, lakes, deserts,
arctic wastelands to volcanic rocks, islands floating in
mid-air or suboceanic terrain. This guarantees a
neverending variety of scenarios.
Experience changing weather conditions with rain,
snow, thunderstorms, as well as tectonics and hectic animal activity.
Build new structures using materials you have created in
complex production chains. Extend your base and prepare
for battle by developing new weapons and tactics.
There is an almost unlimited number of options to
customize the game. Experienced players can
create their own scenarios and set individual game
goals to create new mission objectives.
* hectic game play and loads of fun with hardy
Clonks in huge worlds
* industrious settling and economic advancement or
intense battles by means of all available weapons and tactics
* up to four players on one computer
* yet more players via local networks or the internet
* tons of scenarios with different climate and
weather conditions and adventuresome missions
* keyboard, mouse, or game pad control,
or combinations thereof
* unlimited editing capabilities through
the integrated developer mode
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
* PC, 1 GHz CPU, 256 MB RAM
* Windows XP/Vista
* Direct3D 8.1 or OpenGL capable graphics board with 32MB video memory
* up-to-date graphics drivers